Allow me to rant and rave for a little while...Hey, Carl Landry
!!! Get your shit together, sign your contract and quit trying to play hardball with boy genius Daryl Morey!!!
I mean, if you know what's best for you, that is. (And, no, I do not think your agent knows what is best for you... right now he strikes me as the inverse Jerry Maguire. Only one client, but no contacts or connection to the industry.) Dammit, I want to make sure that the other 1/2 of Luis Landry is ready to go during the 2009 Championship Season!!Things we know to be true
1. You are not worth $10M a season, Carl.
2. You aren't even worth $8M a season, Carl.
3. The Rockets have every reason to be concerned about your injury history and the current status of your knee. It's what we call doing "due diligence."
4. You are in a good situation where you can thrive right now.
5. Europe ain't that fun. Ask Kumar - Eurotrip
6. Europe ain't giving you $10M a year, either, anyway.
7. Your agent just might be an idiot.
8. Daryl Morey is a genius and is not going to be out-leveraged by you or your agent.
9. Luis Scola is making $3.1M
this year. He's better than you and
is the starter. He should be making more. Do you see where I am going?
10. If the Rockets offer you anything approximating $3M a year over 3-4 years, you should freakin' take it. Like, yesterday.Things that somehow confuse me
1. Why the f--k have you not signed a contract with the Rockets, Carl?!?
Hurry up, Carl! Make up your mind and commit to your team! Randal "Pink" Floyd
you are not! Stop hanging out with that loser agent of yours and let's play some basketball!!!