1. I pose the question below concerning an upcoming game. It could be something like "how many minutes will Brian Cook see tonight?" Okay, that's a little cruel.
2. You make your best guess. You will have until the game starts to guess the answer to the question. Once the game starts, the comments section will be closed.
3. Ideally, we will have two winners. If there is a five-way tie, then our ticket coordinator will use a random number generator to select two winners.
4. Each winner will receive two tickets. We here at TDS encourage social interaction, and would like to avoid forcing you to go a game by yourself.
5. I'm going to announce the winner/winners as soon as I can once the game ends. If it's obvious that you won, e-mail me (click on the mail icon next to my name at the bottom of the page), and I will send your e-mail address to our ticket coordinator - she will hook you up from there.
6. Any cheaters trying to send me an e-mail claiming they won will be caught. I have more power than you realize. Be scared, cheaters.
Here's the question:
The Rockets play the San Antonio Spurs on Friday night. Luis Scola, recently named the winner of our first T-Mobile Player of the Week award, was originally a Spur before becoming a Rocket. Coming off a 27-point performance against the Bucks, Luis will be looking to continue his solid play. In fact, Luis also had fourteen assists this week. So, on that note, how many points, rebounds, and assists will Luis Scola rack up against the San Antonio Spurs?