So I created a fanpost a while ago to check your guys' interest in Al Jefferson and got a decent response. I just wanted to check back in to see if you guys could offer up any ideas for deals that you think are fair value. Some requirements after the break.
- Ricky Ruio will not be involved (Kahn has stated many times that he is untouchable).
- 4th pick has more value to us than you, so nothing less than a kings ransom will get it.
- This is assuming the Pekovic deal doesn't get done (as it is a baseless rumor at this point), as they duplicate each others strengths and weaknesses a little too much. If you really want him, include him to make it fair though, I guess.
- We have no need for Aaron Brooks and it looks like you have no desire to trade him... so I'm guessing this won't be an issue.
- Kahn has stated that he does not want Kevin Martin.
I guess that's about it. Let me hear what you think is fair value as a trade between the two teams.