Being a long time Rockets fan, I was elated when I finally got the chance to sit really close to the floor at the Bucks game Wednesday. Sitting right by the Rockets bench, here are some experiences and observations I took away:
- Kyle Lowry is serious as hell. So are Dalembert and Dragic. Twill and Jordan Hill are the opposite. Courtney Lee appears to be the only one who can be both.
- Seems like every player can block out fan noise, except T-Will. He will look if you call his name. And yes, my girlfriend did call out EVERY players name (quite embarrassing to say the least)
- Parsons has a god awful follow through on his jumper. Also, I am pretty sure I saw Courtney Lee showing him how to shoot a basketball during warmups.
- You've got to see Dbert play in person. They guy is extremely athletic for his size. He also always looks like he is trying to figure out a math problem, anybody notice that?
- Got to shake hands with Bill Worrell and Clyde. Bill looks like a wax figure.
- Just a little extra...got on kiss cam and caught a hat
Anyways, it was a pretty awesome experience for a Rockets fan. A win would have been nice though (32-6 run, really?)
Any other fans out there have any good court-side stories? Or experiences with Rockets players / personnel up close?