Make it 1-16 so it includes both Rockets picks. Maybe there is a prize maybe its just bragging rights.
Either way here is mine in case other people want to play for fun:
01. Hornets: Anthony Davis - duh!
02. Bobcats: Harrison Barnes - UNC connection with owner and crowd = more tickets $old
03. Wizards: Thomas Robinson - Would be good with Nene
04. Cavs: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - Fill LBJ void
05. Kings: Perry Jones - High ceiling so of course the Kings love it
06. Blazers: Andre Drummond - Another big man bust maybe?
07. Warriors: Bradley Beal - Fill Monta Ellis void
08. Raptors: Damian Lillard - Need a PG
09. Pistons: Jared Sullinger - Great front court with Monroe
10. Hornets: Tyler Zeller - Fills center void
11. Blazers: Kendall Marshall - need a PG
12. Bucks: Jeremy Lamb - Fills SF void
13. Suns: Dion Waiters - talent pick
14. Rockets: Austin Rivers - Need star power/ at least a star name
15. Sixers: Arnett Moultrie - need a big if Hawes leaves or Brand get traded/amnesty
16. Rockets: John Henson - Because the HAVE to draft a PF, hopefully its because we trade Scola as well
In my draft I combined best available talent with need. So a team like the Wizards would not take Drummond since they already have Nene. And the Kings would not take Damian Lillard since they have Tyreke.