A long time ago, me and my brother Kyle here… We was hitchhiking down, a long and lonesome road… When all of a sudden, there shined a shiny demon in the middle... of the road… AND HE SAID… piiiiiick the best, draft in the world, or I’ll eat your soul. So we picked the first things that came to our head, it just so happened to be, the TDS Mock draaaaaaft.
1. New Orleans Hornets: Anthony Davis
2. Charlotte Bobcats: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
3. Washington Wizards: Andre Drummond
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Harrison Barnes
5. Sacramento Kings: Thomas Robinson
6. Portland Trail Blazers: Bradley Beal
7. Golden State Warriors: Terrence Jones
8. Toronto Raptors: Perry Jones III
9. Detroit Pistons: John Henson
10. New Orleans Hornets: Damian Lillard
11. Portland Trail Blazers: Jared Sullinger
12. Milwaukee Bucks: Meyers Leonard
13. Phoenix Suns: Dion Waiters
14. Houston Rockets: Jeremy Lamb
15. Philadelphia 76ers: Tyler Zeller
16. Houston Rockets (Via New York): Kendall Marshall
17. Dallas Mavericks: Austin Rivers
18. Minnesota Timberwolves: Moe Harkless
19. Orlando Magic: Terrence Ross
20. Denver Nuggets: Quincy Miller
21. Boston Celtics: Fab Melo
22. Boston Celtics: Jeff Taylor23. Atlanta Hawks: Royce White
The Cavaliers are on the clock again and this pick is conveyed via the Lakers from the Ramon Sessions deal. The Cavaliers selected Harrison Barnes in the mock earlier, which I’ve seen actually coming true in some mocks now, so I’ll settle for being praised as psychic.
With the 24th pick in the 2012 NBA Draft, the Cleveland Cavaliers select Arnett Moultrie, PF/C. Moultrie stands 6'11" and has an NBA ready body. He's a rebounder with a high motor and great willingness to be taught and develop. The big knock on Moultrie is his motor but with everything he's bringing to the table athletically, basketball IQ, and ready to go, it's rare to get a starter this late with this kind of ceiling, the Cavaliers secure amazing value with a pick of Moultrie here if he is available in the actual draft.
The Memphis Grizzlies are now on the clock...
PS: COMIC SAAAAAAAAAANS