This squad is going to be kind of good for a while if they can keep it together. Kinda...
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want, so tell me what you want, what you really, really want, I wanna (pick), I wanna (pick), I wanna (pick), I wanna really, really wanna mock draft ah...
1. New Orleans Hornets: Anthony Davis
2. Charlotte Bobcats: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
3. Washington Wizards: Andre Drummond
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Harrison Barnes
5. Sacramento Kings: Thomas Robinson
6. Portland Trail Blazers: Bradley Beal
7. Golden State Warriors: Terrence Jones
8. Toronto Raptors: Perry Jones III
9. Detroit Pistons: John Henson
10. New Orleans Hornets: Damian Lillard
11. Portland Trail Blazers: Jared Sullinger
12. Milwaukee Bucks: Meyers Leonard
13. Phoenix Suns: Dion Waiters
14. Houston Rockets: Jeremy Lamb
15. Philadelphia 76ers: Tyler Zeller
16. Houston Rockets (Via New York): Kendall Marshall
17. Dallas Mavericks: Austin Rivers
18. Minnesota Timberwolves: Moe Harkless
19. Orlando Magic: Terrence Ross
20. Denver Nuggets: Quincy Miller
21. Boston Celtics: Fab Melo
22. Boston Celtics: Jeff Taylor
23. Atlanta Hawks: Royce White
24. Cleveland Cavaliers: Arnett Moultrie
25. Memphis Grizzlies: Doron Lamb
I am picking up the slack because Xiane is off committing crimes and unknown atrocities across the country. If you wanted a brief break from the Rockets draft madness (You don't) we return to our regularly scheduled "Crappily Mocked Draft."
With the 26th pick in the 2012 NBA draft, the Indiana Pacers select Andrew Nicholson. Admittedly, I don't know much about him other than the fact that he's 6'10" and has a pretty smart game. Passed on Teague here because the Pacers already have Collison, Barbosa, and Price. Why not slap someone in there to play behind West and see if he can be tough. The Pacers need depth across the board with their starters being pretty beast mode already so you take the safe big man pick here.
The Miami Heat are on the clock.