It's been a couple of weeks, but have no fear; we're back. Join Patrick Harrel, Brandon Davis and myself as we discuss your Houston Rockets and their playoff aspirations. With just five games left in the season the Rockets have officially secured a spot in the NBA playoffs. Daryl Morey broke down the stats for us yesterday and to be perfectly frank the competition is daunting:
Current opponent odds: Denver 48%, San Antonio 30%, Oklahoma City 16%, Clippers4%, Memphis 2%— Daryl Morey (@dmorey) April 11, 2013
This morning we will discuss:
- Jermaine O'Neal's flawless tanking performance
- Who do the Rockets want in the first round?
- Will James Harden repeat his subpar performance from last summer's finals?
- Who will get cut from the rotation and who stays in the playoffs?
- Who is the future for the Rockets at power forward?
Tune in and join the conversation. As always, we welcome your feedback.