I swear Lee's still alive and he's okay...
it's just that we all overlooked the Knicks game. Which is tonight. And starts in about 90 minutes. Consider this your discussion thread for the game.
Lineups? Who needs starting lineups when we can never tell who is going to be healthy on a random Monday? My guess is the Big Three are back... Yao, T-Mac and Crazy Pills will start. That allows Rafer and Scola to round out the lineup.
Things to discuss today?
- How soon before Tracy McGrady shoots a 3?
- Will RonRon make 4 more 3s tonight?
- Can Scola crack 20 points for the third consecutive game?
- If Yao plays... should he be playing?
- Name five Knicks. Without looking at their roster.
- Now that T-Mac is back... what becomes of Von Wafer?
- How many times will T-Mac step foot into the painted area today?
- Can Aaron Brooks make a jump shot?
- Is it politically incorrect to call Brooks a "midget"?
- Will Joey Dorsey be allowed to dunk tonight?
- ... and if so, what's the over/under on the time he gets escorted out of Scores (3am EST?)
- Who gets injured tonight (it's inevitable)?
- Will Dikembe play?
- Does Rick Adelman sign a sponsorship deal with No-Doz® during the All-Star break?
See, there's lots to talk about today! You're allowed to talk about the actual game, too... if you want.
Should Yao Ming play tonight against the Knicks?
This poll is closed
I'd rather see Joey Dorsey get a chance to play...
Why bother? McGrady won't pass to him.