In the mock draft system, the people are given draft predictions by two separate yet equally naive groups: the writers who are paid to do them, and the bloggers who attempt to beat them despite a lack of inside connections. These are their stories. DUN DUN!
1. New Orleans Hornets: Anthony Davis
2. Charlotte Bobcats: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
3. Washington Wizards: Andre Drummond
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Harrison Barnes
5. Sacramento Kings: Thomas Robinson
6. Portland Trail Blazers: Bradley Beal
7. Golden State Warriors: Terrence Jones
8. Toronto Raptors: Perry Jones III
9. Detroit Pistons: John Henson
10. New Orleans Hornets: Damian Lillard
11. Portland Trail Blazers: Jared Sullinger
12. Milwaukee Bucks: Meyers Leonard
13. Phoenix Suns: Dion Waiters
14. Houston Rockets: Jeremy Lamb
15. Philadelphia 76ers: Tyler Zeller
16. Houston Rockets (Via New York): Kendall Marshall
17. Dallas Mavericks: Austin Rivers
18. Minnesota Timberwolves: Moe Harkless
19. Orlando Magic: Terrence Ross
20. Denver Nuggets: Quincy Miller
21. Boston Celtics: Fab Melo
22. Boston Celtics: Jeff Taylor
23. Atlanta Hawks: Royce White
24. Cleveland Cavaliers: Arnett Moultrie
We're starting to get into the "Yeah, I kind of remember that guy" territory. So come hang out after the jump and see what I'm thinking that the Grizzlies are thinking that other teams are thinking.
With the twenty-fifth pick in the draft, the Memphis Grizzlies select: Doron Lamb, SG from Kentucky. We didn't get to see too much of Lamb because Brandon "Anthony" Davis and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist took most of the attention. Even Terrence Jones will probably be taken before Lamb.
But the "lesser" Lamb is still a great shooting guard prospect who can help the Grizzlies as a combo-guard to sub out Mike Conley or Tony Allen. With O.J. Mayo being a huge question mark for this team, Lamb makes sense here and can help the Grizzlies out immediately.
The Indiana Pacers are on the clock.