With James Harden nursing a pair of sore feet, the Rockets went with Jeremy Lin at the shooting guard spot on Wednesday night against the 76ers, and the fourth year guard did not disappoint. Playing 49 minutes as Kevin McHale shortened his bench, Jeremy Lin put together a remarkable 34 and 12 stat line, carrying the Rockets offense with a record-tying nine three pointers.
In the end, however, it was not enough, as the Rockets turned the ball over 19 times and gave up career nights to James Anderson (36 points) and Tony Wroten (18 points, 10 rebounds, and 11 assists). They had a lead late, but quickly saw that evaporate as the Sixers could not be stopped down the stretch.
Want to see the highlights? Check them out below!
More from The Dream Shake:
- Lin's Offensive Explosion Not Enough In Overtime Loss
- Less minutes for Omer Asik does not mean the Rockets have traded him
- Rockets-Sixers Game Preview
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Houston Rockets Q&A: Liberty Ballers joins The Dream Shake
- Rockets are making right decision if they split up Dwight Howard, Omer Asik