The Rockets were at home on Tuesday night, hosting the struggling Boston Celtics, and their superiority was put on display for four quarters. Terrence Jones led a first quarter charge that saw the Rockets put up their second highest scoring quarter of the season, and from there, the team coasted, resting Jeremy Lin, Dwight Howard, and James Harden down the stretch with a game against Dallas looming the following night.
Jones had a career night, scoring 24 points and grabbing 9 rebounds, and looked the part of an NBA starting power forward. The Rockets made a big risk not making a move for a sure-fire starter at the power forward spot going into the season, and Jones is making the Rockets feel good about that decision, playing the best basketball of his career since entering the starting lineup.
Here are your video highlights from the night, courtesy of CSN Houston:
More from The Dream Shake:
- Rockets - Mavericks Game Preview: Dwight Howard returns to Dallas to face Dirk, Mark Cuban
- Terrence Jones, Team Defense Leads to Win Over Boston, 109-85
- Houston Rockets, Terrence Jones blow by Boston Celtics, 109-85
- Houston Rockets vs. Boston Celtics game preview
- Sneak Peek: Dwight Howard to appear on Sesame Street