Houston Rockets (23-9) at Dallas Mavericks (9-22), Dec 27, 2016 7:30 PM CST
Radio: KBME 790 AM
Online: NBA League Pass
Mavericks SBNation Blog: Mavs Money Ball
Projected Starting Lineups
G - James Harden
G - Corey Brewer
F - Trevor Ariza
F - Ryan Anderson
C - Nenê
G - Deron Williams
G - Wesley Matthews
F - Dorian Finney-Smith
F - Harrison Barnes
C - Salah Mejri
- Rockets are looking to sweep Mavs for first time since back-to-back in 1996-97 & 1997-98
- Houston has won 9 of the past 12 meeting after losing 16 of 19 from 4/15/09-12/23/13
- Rockets looking to hold Mavs below 100 pts in 5 straight for first time since 1/13/98-3/24/99
2016-17 Season Series Stats and Notes
- Rockets are averaging 102.7 points on 46.4% shooting while Mavs are averaging 92.3 ppg on 40.7% FGs… HOU: 15.0 3FGM per on 45.0% 3FGs.
- Houston is outrebounding Dallas by 9.0 rpg… Mavericks are averaging just 10.7 turnovers but also 16.0 assists… Dallas: just 19.3 FTA per game.
- James Harden is averaging 24.0 points, 10.3 assists and 7.7 rebounds but is shooting 39.6%... Trevor Ariza: 16.7 ppg on 59.3% FGs (57.9% 3FGs)
- Wesley Matthews is averaging 21.3 points on 34.4% shooting (25.0% 3FGs)… Barnes: 20.3 ppg on 48.9% shooting… Williams: 37.5% FGs.