Houston Rockets (25-9) vs. New York Knicks (16-16), Dec 31, 2016 7:00 PM CST
Radio: KBME 790 AM
Online: NBA League Pass
Knicks SBNation Blog: Posting and Toasting
G - James Harden
G - Corey Brewer
C - Montrez Harrell
F - Trevor Ariza
F - Ryan Anderson
New York Knicks
G - Derrick Rose
G - Brandon Jennings
C - Joakim Noah
F - Carmelo Anthony
F - Lance Thomas
- Rockets have won 21 of the past 23 meetings, with one loss at home and one on the road
- Houston is looking for its 10th season series sweep of New York over past 12 seasons
- New York hasn't won two straight in Houston since 1/19/95-3/26/96
2015-16 Season Series Stats and Notes
- Rockets won by 19 points on 11/2 after both teams scored 218 points in the two games last season... NY: 43.5% FGs on 11/2 (50.0% in 2015-16).
- Over the past three meetings, New York is shooting 41.7% from 3-point range... Knicks: 60 assists with 52 turnovers over past three meetings.
- Over the past three meetings, James Harden has 34 assists and 7 steals with 8 turnovers... he shot 9-of-16 on 11/2 (37.5% in 2 games in 15-16).
- Kristaps Porzingis had 3 points on 0-of-4 shooting on 11/2 after averaging 22.0 ppg on 64.0% FGs in 2015-16... Anthony: 17.5 ppg past two GP.