Houston Rockets (26-9) vs. Washington Wizards (16-16), Jan 2, 2017, 7:00 PM CST
Radio: KBME 790 AM
Online: NBA League Pass
Wizards SBNation Blog: Bullets Forever
Projected Starting Lineups
G - James Harden
G - Corey Brewer
C - Montrez Harrell
F - Trevor Ariza
F - Ryan Anderson
G- John Wall
G - Bradley Beal
C - Marcin Gortat
F - Markieff Morris
F - Otto Porter
- Rockets haven’t lost 3 straight at home to Wizards since a 4 games from 3/10/78-11/24/79
- Houston is looking to sweep Washington for the seventh time over the past 12 seasons
- Both teams have scored 100+ points in seven of the past eight meetings, including 3 straight
2016-17 Season Series Stats and Notes
- Over the past three meetings, Rockets are averaging 115.0 points on 49.2% shooting… Wizards shot 41.5% on 11/7 after shooting 48.0% in 15-16.
- Houston is averaging 15.3 3FGM on 43.8% shooting over the past three meetings… Wizards are outrebounding Rockets by 7.0 rpg past 3 games.
- Over the past three meetings, James Harden is averaging 37.7 points on 57.6% shooting… Patrick Beverly did not play on 11/7 (14.5 ppg in 15-16).