The Dream Shake Podcast: Episode No. 35
Hosts: Ryan Dunsmore, Managing Editor Ethan Rothstein, and Max Croes
The boys record episode No. 35 for the third after two technical malfunctions. It clearly affected us. The conversation quickly devolved into hatred of Dwight Howard, Chandler Parsons, U.S. Soccer, and dad-on-dad basketball. Enjoy:
- Rockets drop their first game this week against the Warriors? Should Houston fans be concerned?
- Resting players: Is it an issue the NBA must address?
- Should the Rockets start resting players or keep their pride intact?
- Would rather rest James Harden for his wrist issue for playoffs or let him go after the MVP award?
- How has Ryan Anderson's departure affect the team?
- Sidebars for days and days
The Dream Shake Podcast is on iTunes: Click Here to Download.
Click here for the direct RSS feed.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes. Send all feedback, comments, and questions to email@example.com. Please leave any request to add the RSS feed to any other podcast another site here as well.
Please leave any questions for next week's podcast in the comment section.