The Dream Shake Podcast: Episode No. 44
Hosts: Ryan Dunsmore, Ethan Rothstein, and Max Croes
The Houston Rockets dropped a bombshell on Monday. Owner Les Alexander announced the team was up for sale. The boys talk about it:
- Rockets and owner Les Alexander announce the team is up for sale.
- Who much will the Rockets sell for?
- Who could be the top choice for a buyer?
- What makes a good owner?
- Who will the team being up for sale affect the product on the court?
- Looking back at Les Alexander's time as owner.
- Rockets add P.J. Tucker, Nene, Tarik Black, and Luc Mbah a Moute.
The Dream Shake Podcast is on iTunes: Click Here to Download.
Click here for the direct RSS feed.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes. Send all feedback, comments, and questions to email@example.com. Please leave any request to add the RSS feed to any other podcast another site here as well.
Please leave any questions for next week's podcast in the comment section.
The Dream Shake Podcast is presented by 8th Wonder Brewery.