After years running the show here at The Dream Shake, Ethan Rothstein is stepping away from his role at the site. It won’t be easy to replace him, but The Dream Shake is in need of new leadership, and that’s where you come in.
If you’re reading this, it’s safe to assume you’re passionate about the Rockets and the community we’ve built here at The Dream Shake. Keep reading to find out if you might be a perfect fit for the site manager role.
Our best site manager candidates will:
- Have a passion for the Rockets.
- Have a deep understanding of the game of basketball.
- Ideally already enjoy reading, commenting, and participating in The Dream Shake community.
- Love writing about the Rockets and has the availability and drive to do so consistently.
- Be able to produce and edit clean copy.
- Are self-starters and comfortable meeting deadlines.
- Have the organizational and motivational skills to handle the day-to-day management of the site.
- Have some previous writing experience.
This is a contractor position that pays a monthly stipend. Some daytime availability is preferred. If your background and experience don’t perfectly align with every single thing we’re looking for, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and a writing sample via our job board. If you have any questions about this role, The Dream Shake, or SB Nation, please reach out to Jeanna Thomas, Talent Manager for Team Brands, at email@example.com.